October 28 & 29, 2013
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Anyone interested in submitting an abstract for an oral or poster presentation may complete the submission and send the forms to the IFLOSS Coalition, 2833 South Grand Ave East, Springfield, IL 62703, by April 1st, email the forms to Lisa@ifloss.org or use the online submission below.
Thank you for your participation. Any questions, call Lisa at 217-321-2616.
Conference Planning Committee
- Potential Presentation Areas
Possible topics include issues related to partnerships to improve oral health, oral cancer, special populations, caries risk assessment and management, healthy families, access to care, surveillance, community-based clinics, community successes, tobacco, pre-term low birth weight, nutrition, fluoride, sealants, oral health education, or marketing.
Proposed topics should address the audiences and topics associated with at least one of the following session tracks:
- Clinical: Audience for sessions includes dentists, hygienists, dental assistants and other oral health providers. Additional professionals may include nurse, head start providers or other professionals.
- Administrative: Audience for sessions includes clinic administrators, dental directors at public health clinics and FQHCs, and other groups working in administration.
- Community Health: Audience for sessions include public health administrators, policy makers, clinic staff, dental directors, head start providers, WIC staff and others working to improve oral health in the community.
- Criteria for Presentations
An abstract or descriptive outline of 350 words or less and two learning objectives are to be submitted for programming considerations.
You will be notified of acceptance by the end of May. Sessions expected for oral presentations will vary in time from 15 to 60 minutes. IFLOSS will reserve the right to combine sessions, to make decisions with respect to presenters and to edit your description for promotional purposes.
- If Accepted
Presenters must register for the meeting. Travel expenses for registered presenters are not covered.
Presenters are also welcome to be exhibitors. The conference welcomes both for and not for profit exhibitors.
Download this form or use the below to send your abstracts to us:
|Powered by: SendThisFile|