September 10-11, 2014
Abstracts must be submitted by March 15, 2014
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please submit an abstract for consideration as an oral or poster presentation at the annual conference, which in 2014 is being held in Bloomington-Normal. Complete the following form and submit by either mailing to the IFLOSS Coalition, 2833 South Grand Ave East, Springfield, IL 62703, emailing to Lisa@ifloss.org or using the online submission at www.ifloss.org. Submissions must be received by March 15, 2014
Thank you for your participation. Any questions, call Lisa at 217-321-2616.
Conference Planning Committee
- Potential Presentation Areas
Suggested topics include (but are not limited to): partnerships to improve oral health, oral cancer, special population concerns, caries risk assessment and management, healthy families, access to health care and prevention, disease surveillance, community-based clinics, community successes, tobacco, pre-term low birth weight, nutrition/sugar sweetened beverages, fluoride/fluoridation, sealants/sealant programs, oral health education, policy development, and marketing.
The scope of proposed topics should fit at least one of the following Session Tracks:
- Clinical: Intended audience includes dentists, hygienists, dental assistants and other oral health providers. Additional health care professionals are invited and include nurses, Head Start providers or other professionals interested in oral health integration into other health areas.
- Administrative: Intended audience includes clinic administrators; dental directorsat public health clinics, FQHCs and other community-based clinics; extramural education program directors; and others working with clinical or program administrative responsibilities.
- Community Health: Intended audience includes public health administrators, policy makers, clinic staff, dental directors, head start providers, WIC staff, educators, and others working to improve oral health in the community or at the community level.
- Education: Intended audience includes those interested in updates oneducational institutions in the state, as well as those interested in educationalmethods and oral health literacy.
- Criteria for Presentations
Titles should be 15 words or less. The abstract must be of no more than 300 words. Two learning objectives must be included (not in the word count).
You will be notified of acceptance by the end of May. Sessions expected for oral presentations will vary in time from 15 to 60 minutes. IFLOSS will reserve the right to combine sessions, to make decisions with respect to presenters and to edit your description for promotional purposes.
- If Accepted
Presenters must register if they plan to attend the entire meeting.
Download this form or use the below to send your abstracts to us:
|Powered by: SendThisFile|